Thursday, November 7, 2013

Let me reintroduce myself....

*Dusts off the blog*



*tap tap tap* Anyone still out there?!

Hello peeps!!

To anyone that is by some miracle still hanging around or happens by...please, let me reintroduce myself.

I'm Angela, your terrible blog owner!! Y'know, the one who disappeared for months and almost didn't return. *ahem* oops!!

In all seriousness, I have been gone for a very long time. To say I had a rough summer would be an understatement...not my best, that's for sure. We had a lot of things hit us over the past few months. Some of it really got to me and made me doubt some things. And truth be told, I had seriously considered shutting things here down and not coming back to my online/crafty spaces.  I have other interests, and I could easily pick up and concentrate on one of them instead.

But. I decided not to be rash and to instead think things through first.

I did a lot of soulsearching over the month or so and decided giving up and moving on to something else just is not the answer. So, I took some time, got myself and my feelings about things in order, talked other things over with Mr. Man  ....then I took a deep breath and decided it was time to come back and start fresh. So. Here's to better times ahead!! :)

Hope you'll stick around for the journey. I always need some wonderful peeps to keep me company. And I promise to do my best to be a better blogger ...y'know, actually post and stuff!!! LOL ;)

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! ... you can have my place I'm starting to go into hiding to survive the first wave of presentations ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Good luck with your presentations, but don't hide too well! :P

      Delete
  2. Well, it appears I've stumbled on this spot at the right time. Thanks for the tips I've found here. Looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have you Phyllis...welcome! I certainly hope you continue to find useful info around here...will do my best to do just that. :)

      Delete